Volunteer for AMA
AMA is thankful for the overwhelming interest presented by the community in response to the call for volunteering to support our common cause and the mission of AMA.
If you are interested in volunteering for AMA you can apply below.
How to Apply
If you have expertise that can benefit our organization then you can apply through the following steps:
(1) Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Include a summary of your skills/expertise and which role you would like to support our organization with. You can support AMA in any of the following roles:
- Coordinator – help with the setup/logistics of various events at our Masjid & Centre
- Blogging – write Islamic content for our website blog
- Maintenance – help to take care of facility’s cleanliness indoors and outdoors
- Videography – helping us edit our library of lectures
- Other – let us know if you have other skills that can support AMA
If your application is accepted then you will be asked to sign our Code of Conduct. You can see a copy of the code at the button below.