True Wisdom in Worship
Special Tafsir Course with Shaykh Musleh Khan
AMA is proud to announce its next weekend course.
We will be having an incredible class titled “True Wisdom in Worship” with none other than renown speaker Shaykh Musleh Khan. It will be a thematic tafsir study of Surah Luqman (Chapter 31).
Join us as we go on a journey to explore this chapter of the Qur’an in detail to uncover its hidden gems:
- Why we need religion, Signs of Allah’s existence, wisdom in Halal and Haram, purpose of life, the road towards spiritual progress and contentment
- Who is Luqman (alayhi salam) and why was this Surah named after him?
- Why does this chapter emphasize key themes such as accountability in front of Allah, dutifulness to parents, and righteousness to name a few?
- What advice did Luqman (alayhi salam) give to his son that we can all learn from?
Shaykh Musleh Khan is a graduate of the University of Madinah. He is currently serving as a Guidance Counselor and Teacher at the Islamic Institute of Toronto (IIT). Shaykh Musleh is also working with Toronto Police Department as the Muslim Chaplain.
We are honoured to have him join us in Ottawa for this special tafsir course.
Here is the schedule for the weekend:
- Friday (July 19) –Lecture after Maghrib at 9 PM
- Saturday (July 20) – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday (July 21) – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The location of the course will be at Masjid ar-Rahmah in the community hall for Friday, Saturday & Sunday. It will be a classroom setting with desks and chairs set up for brothers and sisters.
The Friday lecture is free and the weekend course is only $20 per student. It is open to the entire community to attend. We encourage you to sign up today and invite your family and friends to join you.