The annual AMA Soccer Tournament is back!
We encourage everyone to participate and compete to win. You can use the table of contents to see all of the details of the tournament.
Date: Saturday, September 22 (cancelled)
When: From 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Location: We will meet at Masjid ar-Rahmah at 8:30 AM, and then a bus will leave at 9 AM to transport us to the Louis Riel Dome.
Cost: $20 per person
Age groups for boys:
- 10-12 years old
- 13 – 15 years old
- 16 – 18 years old (IDs will be asked)
Transportation will be provided from the masjid to the soccer dome. Food, snacks, and drinks will be provided. Each team will also receive t-shirts.
Important: Registration will close on Friday, September 21 at 1:30 PM or when all spots are filled up.
- Teams of 7 – 8 players
- 7 vs. 7 on the field (goalkeeper included)
- 30 minute games with two halves of 15 minutes each.
- Subs recommended halfway through the games, but this is at the team’s discretion
- Referees will rule games
- Referees will have authority to give yellow and red cards to players based on judgment. Any major offense in the game will result in a yellow card. A 2nd yellow card during the game will result in a red, leading the player off the field for the game.
- No slide tackling
- Shoulder challenges permitted
- Proper shoes for turf playing is required
- Shin pads and water bottles are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Foul language or aggressive misbehaviour will not be tolerated and the individual(s) may be immediately disqualified
- Only players, AMA volunteers, and parents/guardians are permitted at the dome
- You may register as a team or register as a player
- If you register as a player then you will be assigned to a team in your age group.
You can sign up at the button below: