AMA is continuing with its series of free workshops. This workshop will focus on self development strategies from the Qur’an and Sunnah. The topics include:
- Highlight on self-development
- The miracle of human creation
- Learning about the conscious and unconscious mind
- How our mind deals with negation and forbidding
- Getting rid of painful memories
Here are the details:
Date: Sun April 15th
Time: 6:00 PM – 8 PM
Location: Masjid ar-Rahmah (1216 Hunt Club Rd)
Instructor: Raida Abu Salama
Gender: For women 15 years and older
Daycare is available for children 4 – 10 years old.
AMA wishes to thank the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration for the Multicultural Community Capacity Grant to provide this workshop free of cost.