Ramadan during COVID-19: Opportunities & Challenges
A special webinar is prepared exclusively for you! With the blessed month of Ramadan almost upon us, we are given an opportunity to increase our acts of worship and our reward.
How can we maximize this month of Ramadan in COVID-19? Join us on Saturday, April 10, as our three beloved Shuyookh cover this topic. We are honoured to have:
- Shaykh Ismail Albatnuni, Imam of Masjid ar-Rahmah
- Shaykh Sikander Hashmi, Imam of Kanata Muslim Association
- Dr. Muhammad Sulaiman, Imam of Ottawa Main Mosque
They will provide us with important lessons and tips you can implement during the month of Ramadan which include the following:
- The significance of this holy month
- What every Muslim needs to know to maximize their reward
- How COVID-19 will impact our Ramadan this year now the mosques are open
- ...and much more!
Here are the details:
Topic: Ramadan in COVID-19: Opportunities & Challenges
Date: Saturday, April 10
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Subscribe to Our NewsletterIt's the best way to stay up to date with all of our upcoming programs, announcements, and updates.