Are you looking to tie the knot or looking to take your marriage to the next level?
Look no further as you're in the right place!
We are proud to present an Islamic Marriage Conference, an in-depth look into one of the beautiful aspects of our deen: marriage.
This incredible course will be taught by none other than Shaykh Abu Umar Abdulazeez. He is a renown international speaker, author, a former Imam and a khateeb in Canada.
In this course he will take you on a journey to learn what you need to know to find the right spouse, how to plan for the wedding night, and growing with your spouse to build a successful marriage following the example of our beloved Prophet (SA).
Here is a sneak peek into what will be covered in this course:
- How do I find and approach someone you're interested in?
- What are the rights of a husband and a wife? What responsibilities do they have towards each other
- What is permissible when it comes to love and intimacy?
- What are the pitfalls that lead to many couples filing for divorce?
- What does the Qur’an and Sunnah say about having a successful marriage?
- ... and so much more!
Here are the details:
Date: May 28 - 29
Time: 12:00 PM - 5:45 PM
There will also be a Q and A session to answer any burning questions you may have.
A course like this doesn't come around often with a speaker like this so you definitely won't want to miss out! We look forward to seeing you!
Don't forget to invite your friends and family so they can benefit from this course as well.
This event is brought to you by: