Are you looking to tie the knot or looking to take your marriage to the next level? Look no further as you're in the right place!
We are proud to present the Islamic Marriage Conference, an in-depth look into one of the beautiful aspects of our deen: marriage.
This incredible course will be taught by:
- Shaykh Abu Umar Abdulazeez, world renowned speaker
- Shaykh Ismail Albatnuni, Imam of Masjid Ar-Rahmah
- Dr. Khalid Bazaid, Psychiatrist at Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre and Director of the Undergraduate Education Program at the University of Ottawa
In this course you will learn about all the building blocks to build a successful marriage.Here is a sneak peek into what will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to married life starting after the Wedding day
- The fiqh of marriage
- How to resolve spousal conflict?
- Understanding the psychological aspect of married life
... and so much more!
Here are the details:
Schedule and Location:
- Opening lecture on Friday, October 14 after Isha prayer at AMA Community Centre or Virtual via Zoom
- Saturday October 15 from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM at University of Ottawa or Virtual via Zoom
- Sunday October 16 from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM at University of Ottawa or Virtual via Zoom
There will also be a Q and A session to answer any burning questions you may have.
A course like this doesn't come around often with a speaker like this so you definitely won't want to miss out! We look forward to seeing you!
Don't forget to invite your friends and family so they can benefit from this course as well.
This event is brought to you by:
Assunnah Muslims Association, University of Ottawa's Muslim Student Association, Carleton University's Muslim Student Association