This intensive program is designed for those seeking knowledge about Islamic principles. Here are the subjects that will be covered:
- No Doubt: 10 Effective Strategies on How to Address your and other people's Doubts by Hamza Tzortzis
- Fiqh of Minority by Shaykh Ismail Albatnuni
- This includes interacting with non-Muslims, Zakah, financial issues, hijab/niqab, and more
- Introduction to Usool al-Fiqh by Shaykh Munir Shalghum
- The Ten Companions Who Were Promised Paradise by Shaykh Abdirahman Hussein
These important subjects will be taught by 4 renown speakers:
Hamza Andreas Tzortsis is the author of The Divine Reality: God, Islam & The Mirage of Atheism. He is a public speaker, instructor and essayist. He has a master’s and a postgraduate certificate in philosophy from the University of London. He is currently continuing his postgraduate studies in the field. Hamza has studied Islamic thought and theology under qualified scholars. He has delivered workshops, courses and an accredited diploma course on topics related to Islamic thought and philosophy.
Shaykh Munir Shalghum has been teaching Islamic classes in Ottawa for years on numerous topics such as Tafsir and Classical Arabic.
Shaykh Abdirahman Hussein grew up here in Ottawa and recently completed an Islamic degree from Madinah University.
Shaykh Ismail Albatnuni is the Imam of Masjid ar-Rahmah. He also delivers classes, lectures and halaqas in our masjid and various masajid and university campuses throughout the city.
What Perks Come With Each Ticket?
Not only will you benefit from the incredible knowledge taught in this program, but by registering you will also receive:
- PDF course booklet
- A certificate of attendance
- A chance to write an exam and compete for prizes*
*Prizes will be available for high achievers.
Prizes for Top Students
Here are the top prizes for the students who perform the best in the upcoming knowledge program:
- The first-place prize is a free trip to Umrah
- Second place is $1,000
- Third place is $750
If you would like an opportunity to earn the top prize then you need to signup for the class today.
Here is the full program schedule:
Here are the remaining details for the program.
Dates and Times (Eastern Standard Time):
Thursday, Dec. 30 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Friday, Dec. 31 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday, Jan. 1 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Sunday, Jan. 2 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Monday, Jan. 3 from 3:00 to 9:00 PM
Location: Online via Zoom
Age: Recommended age is 14+
Cost: Only $45 per student for the entire program
- Family discount for 3 or more family members is $35 per student
- Note: this discount is for immediate family members including spouses, parents and children
To register for this incredible program you can click on the button below. You can also sponsor a ticket for another student.
Don’t forget to invite your friends and family to join!