AMA is honoured to invite you to a wonderful day of family fun this coming Sunday, August 11, 2019.
Get ready for our Eid celebration because it’s sure to be a lot of fun!
We have a jam-packed program made for you. It will begin with the Eid prayers in the morning at Masjid ar-Rahmah (1216 Hunt Club Rd).
- The first prayer will be at 8:00 AM
- The second prayer will be at 10:00 AM
Important: we strongly urge those who live near the masjid to walk instead of bringing their cars. As for those who will be driving, please carpool so we can maximize the space in the parking lot for as many people as possible. For latecomers we recommend you bring a carpet with you.
We will have a variety of fun games and activities for the whole family. The celebration will start after Dhuhr at 1:30 PM and will continue until 7:00 PM with all of the following attractions.
Rock Climbing Slide
Candy Land Inflatable Game
For only $10 a bracelet your child will get to enjoy all of the following activities:
- Ride on a train with their family with up to 20 passengers
- Race against each other to climb up a 22ft. wall and slide all the way down!
- Show their shooting skills with an indoor basketball game
- Get their face painted with a professional face painter
- Have henna designs made on their hands
- Be the last person standing in a game of joust
- Receive a loot bag with stuff inside
- Have a blast jumping around in Candy Land inflatable game. Kids can bounce, climb, slide, crawl and navigate through obstacles and tunnels
There will also be food vendors selling an assortment of meals. The vendors will be selling ice cream, knafeh, sharwarma, pizza, felafel, and more!
We look forward to seeing you and your family at our wonderful celebration on Sunday!